Tilemaster Setaflex Semi-Rapid Grey/White 20kg
Tilemaster Setaflex Semi-Rapid is a polymer modified, flexible, semi-rapid setting, cement based floor and wall tile adhesive with increased adhesion and non-slip properties.
Tilemaster Setaflex Semi-Rapid has been developed for fixing a large variety of tiles such as ceramic, porcelain and natural stone and the extended pot life is ideal when fixing large format tiles, ceramic panels and also when faced with intricate and time consuming patterns and layouts . The adhesive is fast setting and it will accept light foot traffic and grouting after 6 hours.
Tilemaster Setaflex Semi-Rapid is a S1 flexible adhesive with a high bond strength, making it ideal for fixing to substrates with limited movement and/or vibration such as overlaid timber substrates and underfloor heating systems.
Features and Advantages
- Genuine S1 Flexibility, making it highly suitable for a wide range of substrates
- Suitable for fixing a wide range of tiles, including ceramic, porcelain & natural stone
- Ideal to fix large format tiles and ceramic panels
- Ideal for use with underfloor heating systems
- Extended pot life of 90-120 minutes
- 3mm – 12mm bed depth
- Walk on and grout after 6 hours
- Internal & external use
20kg will cover approximately 5.5m² with a 3mm solid bed application